If you are a real estate agent or own a real company and have been in this industry for quite some time now, you must be very well aware of the phenomenon of ‘cold leads.’ Cold-leads or trash leads are the leads that are in online real estate listings that do not turn fruitful. Most real estate agents across the world are of the opinion that ‘cold-leads’ often outnumber the actual leads, resulting in a huge loss of time, money and efforts of the real estate agents.
However, it is not the end of the world for an online property listing, as there are ways in which these cold leads can be effectively converted into fruitful leads. These smart and effective, yet easy measures will definitely change the face of your business in just a short span of time.
- Keeping them engaged with your brand and product is the key when it comes to converting the trash leads. It is no brainer that all real estate agents call/text/mail the leads repeatedly to increase their sales, but a cold lead won’t bother to change his/her decision is the product of offer doesn’t attract him/her. Hence it is important to upload personal, engaging content in the marketing platforms, so that if/when the lead decides to make a call, you are the first one chosen.
- Create a database of all the cold-leads on a weekly, bi-monthly or monthly basis, whatever suits you the best. You can implement an entirely new marketing strategy for these leads using soft sales. You can include exclusive plans and softer pitches to nurture your cold leads and give them the space to open up.
- Have a detailed questionnaire ready if/when someone signs up for your services. If the form listed leaves you only with a name and contact number, its not much of a help for you. Add important questions like property type and location, property images, instalment amount (if acceptable) etc. to get a strong lead, even if cold for the time being.
- You can partner with an online property listing agency to have an authentic lead verification process so that you can strategize your marketing strategies in a better and more effective way.
- In the end, the best solution always lies with an apt marketing strategy. Improve your online and offline marketing strategies, keeping them akin to the current trend. Quirky ads with a personal touch to them grab the maximum number of eyeballs.
Just because a lead is not interested right now doesn’t mean that won’t ever turn around. If you talk sooner, it will grab more interest. The vital thing is to be patient and keep improving the marketing strategies. The cold leads from online platforms eventually do convert to fruitful leads, its just a matter of time. The only matter of concern is when and which the leads chose to turn to, if and when they do make up their mind.
Picture Courtesy: Pixabay